Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reversible A-line pinafore

Used some of the fall fabric I had bought earlier to create a reversible A-Line pinafore for my niece. It was a fairly simple task thanks to the detailed tutorial by Prairie Wild Rose. This was the first time I drew the pattern myself. Used 100% polyster ribbon for the embellishment. I am not sure how it will hold up with washing and wear? Here are my pictures of the process and the final outcome. Hope it fits a 6 month old.

Cut the front pattern

Cut the back pattern

Two backs

Two fronts

And voila!!!

Added a little detail to the plain side to break it up a little

Added a little detail. I will get labels someday to replace this. 

The back of the pinafore

The reversed side (front)

The reversed back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!