Friday, November 6, 2015

Hashtag Quilt - II

This is the second of my recent WIP finishes. Another Hashtag quilt. It goes together really quickly and makes for a great gift. All the blocks can be chain pieced and the time consuming activity boils down to ironing the seams.




For the back I used an argyle print that I had bought almost 4 years ago and had not found a good use for it. Again stash for the win.



Which brings us to binding. Along with the salmon stripe I had this mint stripe that matched these set of blocks. Something tells me I might have got the striped fabric to bind these quilts but somehow I just don't recall making the purchase. Oh well, all is well that ends well.



The quilting merely echoes the block seams and the walking foot on the Bernina does an awesome job. I think it is my favorite foot for the machine.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!