Thursday, March 27, 2014

Skinny Pinny Swap

I had made a pin cushion waaaaay back and since then I have been planning to make a few more but never got around to it. So a few months ago when I was invited to a Skinny Pinny Swap hosted by Amy DeCesare over at Amy Made That! I jumped at the idea. This would be perfect for the little space in front of my sewing machine.

I had specified linen with quilting cotton as my requirement and soon arrived my skinny pinny all the way from down under Australia made by Kerrie Brill. It has a little mat attached which is really handy. I love the little details that Kerrie added.


SKINNY PINNY BLOG 4


My swap partner was Jane Kuchuk who had asked for muted country colors. This is what I made for her.

Skinny Pinny

She was sweet enough to post a picture of the contents of my little package for her. I am glad she liked it.

image

What was neat about this swap was that a lot of folks created Flickr accounts for the first time to post pictures of their skinny pinnies. It's encouraging to see people dabble with technology.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were a part of this swap and shared both of your pinnies! I have to agree that seeing new folks join Flickr adds to the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!