Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New quilt project

Having made two quilts now got started on the next. This is addictive. I ordered the Dena Design Kumari Garden line for fabrics from Hawthorne Threads. This is my second quilt with Dena Design fabric. I love the fresh happy colors. I want to showcase the fabric so decided to go with the Kitchen Window Quilt pattern by Elizabeth Hartman. The filler will be linen but haven't decided on the backing yet. I want flannel backing and am leaning towards the Folksy Flannel collection by Anna Maria Horner. Let's see. I am real excited to get this project started. This time I need to make sure I make a standard size quilt, targeting queen size. The fabric arrived yesterday and can't stop looking at it.

Kumari Garden by Dena Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!