Saturday, August 17, 2013

Blocks galore

I have made quite a few bee blocks lately. I did not document the first few I made for CNJMQG guild quilting bee but you can have a look here.

Then came the string block for Alison. Love this one especially the ombre strip of green.



Two blocks for Ashley in the Scrap-Bee-Licious bee. She is looking to make the converging corners quilt and its going to look great.



One more for a super secret project..It's supposed to be a surprise so not spilling the beans yet.


Then one for the guild banner. Love the colors on this one.



I need to catch up with my Lucky Star BOM blocks. I have been falling behind.
Next up is a house block for Jessica, she has given us a lot of leeway in making the block and I am super excited about it. Block making has been more fun than I anticipated.

2 comments:

  1. All your bee blocks look terrific! I just signed up for my first bee so I am very nervous about that. Have fun
    xo jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner block came out splendid - I love how you used the print as a background, rather than a solid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!