Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finally some progress

Last month I completed two UFOs so while I am on a finishing streak made some headway on the Variable Sawtooth Star quilt that I had started back in February.

The pattern requires all the pieces be cut upfront so it took me a while to cut up 64 blocks and distribute the pieces.

Then I got started on the blocks. Each one takes a bit of time to make. I did not time myself but I think it's roughly about half an hour each. Hopefully they will go faster as I progress. I have made two so far. 62 more to go. Wish me luck I can stay the course :)

Linking up to: Fabric Tuesday & WIP Wednesday


  1. I like the first two a lot! I hope the rest of them go smoothly!

  2. This is going to be such a pretty quilt! The prints go very nicely with the pattern you chose.

  3. The first 2 look great, good luck with the rest :o)


Thanks for visiting!