Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fruitful week

I got a lot of sewing done last week thanks to the four day weekend and the guild sewing retreat. I made eight more blocks for my sawtooth star quilt. I am more than half way through, cannot wait to get it done.

I also need to make a few baby quilts so cut up a stack of 5" charms from the bundle of 100% organic cotton fat quarter bundle of Mod Basics from Jay-Cyn I had bought eons ago.



Plan to make a bunch of HST's from these and generate different patterns from them.

Also the featured blogs for this week at 2013 New Bloggers Blog Hop hosted over at Plum & June are:


Christa @ Christa Quilts!
Stephanie @ Quarter Incher

Be sure to visit them and check out their lovely blogs.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love making and then playing with HST's on my design wall. I have learned so much about myself through this process and it's FUN!!! Enjoy! Looking forward to your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the fabric you chose. Half square triangles are a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropped by from LGA, I've had a HST week myself. Love your fabrics and glad to say 'hi' to another New Jersey girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some sweet fabrics you made into charms for the HST baby quilts. I love the combinations! Looking forward to seeing more!

    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!