Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pouch Swap

I got this in exchange for my pouch at CNJMQG swap. I was humbled when I examined it closely as it was similar in construction to mine but looked so much better than the one I made. The difference was in the details. The idea is to learn from these little things and improve rather than be intimidated.




On another note, I love going to the CNJMQG meetings each month. Most of the members in the guild are a who's who in their own right and I am amazed at the projects they bring for the show and tell part of the meeting. I am beginning to figure that they all are highly accomplished in the world of quilting and am fortunate to be learning from the best. On my drive back from the meetings I usually process everything I saw and heard and stash it away for use in future projects. So much inspiration and good practical advice. I think for everything in life you need good role models and I feel privileged to have found so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!